- Outdoor Living
- 63rd Anniversary Event
- Furniture Design Services
Our gas fire pit tables are easy to assemble and with a push button start, it's extremely easy to turn your fire pit on and off.
Our gas fire pit tables are thoroughly tested for safety through UL (Underwriter's Laboratory), a global independent safety company.
We use some of the most durable finishes on the market to build our gas firepits, fireplaces, pergolas, outdoor kitchens, and outdoor furniture. Built to withstand any extreme weather, from hot desert rays to northern blizzards to coastal saltwater conditions.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO CUSTOMIZE A FIRE PIT INSTEAD? OUR FIRE PIT TABLE DESIGN GUIDE WILL HELP DETERMINE WHAT FIRE PIT IS BEST FOR YOU. SCHEDULE A VIRTUAL DESIGN CONSULTATION APPOINTMENT NOW.GET INSPIRED NOW
Yes, all OGC fire pits & fire tables are ok to use on a wood deck. OGC Crystal Fire Burners are UL tested and listed. These burners are used in all of our outdoor fire pits. They are ok to use on concrete patios, wood decks, composite decks, etc.
Yes you can, however this appliance is UL listed as a decorative gas appliance, not a cooking appliance. Any residue from the food should be cleaned off the gems/burner, as it will clog the burner ports and prevent a proper burn.
Be sure to put in a AAA battery, + side facing out into the black sparker box. The push button can be unscrewed and the battery slid in. Connect the two wires running from the burner and you should hear the sparker and see a blue spark at the electrode.
It is not mandatory to cover the fire pit table. It is designed to allow moisture to flow down through the burner and the unit is constructed of durable outdoor rated materials to withstand the elements. However we do recommend covering if not using for extended periods of time. This will prevent any unwanted debris from falling into the burner or onto the top.
• First clean using a diluted solution of vinegar and water to remove any dirt or debris that may have accumulated on the surface.
• If the top remains dull, reseal your top with SC-SEALER from The Outdoor GreatRoom Company.
• After cleaning all dust and debris from the top, allow to dry. Then spray with SC-SEALER spray sealer. Do a test area first to ensure there is not a reaction. Follow instructions on can for spraying.
• Allow the surface to cure for 24 hours before exposing to water or use.