- Furniture Design Services
Some of our outdoor patio manufacturers have internet pricing policies and restrictions when it comes to marketing selling prices that are below a specific price point. Our prices drop below this price point because Jacobs Custom Living has pledged to only offer the best value to all of our clients all the time. Therefore, we are not able to advertise the price of these products.
Each product available on our showroom floor has been hand picked by Me with a passion and a dedication to provide you with the very best furniture at the very best value. For over 30 years I have been relentless in my pursuit to ALWAYS present you with only THE FINEST luxury furniture. On behalf of myself and the rest of the Jacobs family, we thank you for rewarding our dedication with your many years of loyalty and appreciation.
With endless gratitude -
Supercast is a proprietary blend of fiberglass and polymer fortified concrete. It can be made into a variety of colors, finishes, and shapes.
|Fire Pit Tables||Warranties|
|Ignition & Electronics||1 Year|
|Stainless Steel Burners||Limited Lifetime|
Let the Outdoor GreatRoom Company™ simplify the process of outfitting your commercial or contract space with safe, commercial-grade gas fire products, handcrafted to stand the test of time.
All products are made of high-quality commercial-grade materials. Built to withstand the elements and frequent use. Additional safety features are standard for all commercial applications to ensure a safe user experience.
Our gas fire pit tables are easy to assemble and with a push button start, it's extremely easy to turn your fire pit on and off.
Our gas fire pit tables are thoroughly tested for safety through UL (Underwriter's Laboratory), a global independent safety company.
We use some of the most durable finishes on the market to build our gas fire pits, fireplaces, pergolas, outdoor kitchens, and outdoor furniture. Built to withstand any extreme weather, from hot desert rays to northern blizzards to coastal saltwater conditions.
Yes, all of our burners are UL tested and listed. This means they have passed numerous tests to ensure safe operation. They have undergone wind, rain, and clearance tests.
Yes you can, however this appliance is UL listed as a decorative gas appliance, not a cooking appliance. Any residue from the food should be cleaned off the gems/burner, as it will clog the burner ports and prevent a proper burn.
Yes, all OGC fire pits & fire tables are ok to use on a wood deck. OGC Crystal Fire Burners are UL tested and listed. These burners are used in all of our outdoor fire pits. They are ok to use on concrete patios, wood decks, composite decks, etc.
Typically you can operate for an average of 8 hours when burning on high and up to 20 hours when burned on low.
The BTU rating for each burner varies by size and fuel type. For the exact BTU rating consult your Crystal Fire® Burner Manual.
The unit itself is not UL approved for this application, but there should not be any problem provided the following guidelines are followed:
* A minimum of three walls are screened. Screens must be permanently open. They cannot have windows that can close.
* The screened walls must provide a minimum open area of 30%.
* All appliance ceiling and wall clearances must be met. Minimum porch area 96 square feet.
If the fire pit table is uncovered, water will drain through the gas port holes in the burner, into the burner neck below, and out of the air shutter. Water will not build up in the burner, it will drain out the bottom.
The following information describes installation, general care and maintenance for OGC fire pits when putting away for winter and setting up in the spring. Your fire pit is built to last and by caring for it correctly, you will enjoy it for years.
• Remove protective cover
• Remove burner cover
• Remove glass gems from burner. The burner can be cleaned by removing all of the glass gems and wiping down the edges and surface of the burner. A wet cloth/paper towel can be used to clean off any dirt. The glass gems can also be cleaned with a wet cloth/paper towel. These can be cleaned as needed depending on the amount of dirt and debris that land in the burner. Clean burner using damp cloth checking burner for any clogged port holes. Port holes can be unclogged using a toothpick or something similar. Put glass gems into burner.
• Remove Crystal Fire® Burner from fire pit top. Untighten the metal flex hose to orifice connection.
• Unscrew orifice from burner to check and see if there is any debris/frozen water/etc in the neck of the burner. Use a pliers or finger to remove any excess debris. An air hose may be needed to clean out this burner neck as a last resort. All blockages should be removed before next step.
• Screw in orifice and tighten with metal flex hose using two wrenches.
• Check other gas connections to make sure they are tight. If tightening is needed, make sure to use two wrenches.
• Check the sparker connections from the burner to the sparker box. Make sure they are plugged in and the AAA battery works. Check electrode in burner for blue spark, should be spaced at 3/16” apart.
• Make sure gas valve on base is in off position and hook up LP tank, open up valve on LP tank or turn on NG gas valve.
• Push in sparker button and slowly open gas valve.
• Check flame for any irregularities or any smell of gas. If gas is smelled shut off immediately and check gas connections.
• Clean off fire pit top and base with damp cloth. If top is stainless, stainless steel cleaner is recommended. If top is supercast, resealing with concrete sealer may be needed.
• Tighten screws on glass guard clips and set on fire pit top. Clean glass guard with windex and paper towel.
• Remove any debris (leaves, dirt) from the burner
• Close gas valve on fire pit base or shut off gas for NG.
• Shut off and remove LP tank from base
• Remove glass guard and store
• Cover Crystal Fire® Burner with OGC burner cover
• Wipe down fire pit top and burner
• Removing glass gems from burner to clean – optional – can be done in winter or spring
• Cover fire pit table with OGC protective cover
No, these units on not wood-burning. The benefits of a gas fire appliance include a smoke free experience, turn on instantly, and provide instant heat.
Your top is handcrafted from Portland cement concrete and reinforced with glass fibers to provide exceptional strength and durability compared to traditional concrete. Supercast™ is typically 1/3 of the thickness of traditional concrete with 3 times the strength. Each piece offers its own uniqueness; you may notice color variations in your fire table top or outdoor kitchen countertop. This is intentionally done during the molding process in order to create a unique natural appearance which mimics natural stone. One factor that may slightly affect coloration is thickness. On fire pit table tops, the burner cover may appear slightly different than the rest of the top due to the difference in thickness.
Due to the physical properties of concrete, small hairline cracks may appear in the surface over time. This is normal and does not affect structural integrity of the top. If cracking is severe or deep, repair or replacement may be required. A minimum of two coats of solvent-based acrylic sealer are applied during the manufacturing process. Because of varying porosity in concrete sealer, it may be absorbed differently throughout the top. Due to this you may notice varying luster.
Any Outdoor GreatRoom Company™ product can be used in a commercial space- outdoors and indoors. Ask us about Pergolas, Outdoor Kitchens, Gas Fireplaces, Electric Fireplaces, Fireplace Mantels, and more for your commercial space. Call 1.800.322.0526 or click the button below to reach our design team.Customize Your Fire Pit